First Aid means the initial help that is delivered to the sick and injured. This help might seem simple but makes a difference between life and death. The two days training will emphasize on the emergency procedures that can be carried out immediately if there is any injury or sickness at the workplace. This is a highly practical training with plenty of practice sessions and simulation to expose participants to a variety emergency scenario.
Completing the course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate Basic Life Support Steps i.e. CPR and Heimlich Manoeuvre
- Manage injury and illness at workplace i.e. Bleeding, Fracture, Burn, Shock, Spinal Injury, Asthmatic Attack, Heart Attack, Seizure etc
- Manage Multiple Casualty Scenario with systematic approach
- Enable the management to comply with the Legal Provision and DOSH guidelines
- Human Resource Managers and Personnel
- Safety and Health Committee Members
- Emergency Response Team Members
- OSH Practitioners: SHO, OHD, OHN, IHT, CHRA
- Safety Managers and Personnel
- Security Managers and Personnel
- All levels of workers and interested individuals
Training Approach and Methodology
This training employs adult learning techniques which include active learning strategies to facilitate understanding and retention. Participants will spend 80% of the time in individual or group activities which allow them to learn, develop and practice first aid skills. The trainer will draw from the participants’ experiences to simulate real life situations and case studies to enhance the training.
If required, participants can be assessed on their first aid knowledge at the end of the training. Qualified participants will be awarded a Certificate of First Aid Proficiency. The Program Highlight – Emergency Drill
After going through all the theory and practical sessions, participants will be exposed to several scenario-based emergency drills involving multiple injuries such as bleeding, amputation, penetrating wound, fracture, burn, scald and spine injuries.
Participants will be required to perform first aid treatment for these injuries which enables them to gain hands-on experience as a competent First Aider.
Basic Life Support
Common cause of sudden death: Heart attack, Cardiac arrest, Stroke, Choking
The Circulatory and Respiratory System
Health Screening Test
Body Composition Analysis
The Chain of Survival
Early Defibrillation – Introduction Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
Early Advance Care
Post Cardiac Arrest Care
Please contact Aishah 012 - 8919855 for more information.
Training Conducted by Azmi Shahrin HRDF PSMB Training Provider - www.tripleAtraining.com
Business Presentation Skills Training in KL Malaysia - www.businesspresentationskills.com.my
Kursus Pengucapan Awam - www.pengucapanawam.com.my
Kursus Pengucapan Awam Untuk Sekolah - www.kursuspengucapanawam.com