In any organization happy employees are better equipped to handle workplace relationships, stress, and change. Organizations that understand this, and help employees improve their wellbeing, can boost their productivity. Thus, knowledge of these feel-good factors are crucial to the organizations, and so are their applications at the workplace!
By the end of this workshop, the participants will learn those factors – personal, organization-based and external – that affect their performance. Identifying these factors, and understanding them, can help improve recruitment, retention and organizational results.
Practical-based sessions with lectures, group activities, and opportunities for participants to develop their knowledge and skills through exercises.
The VBAI Relationship:
- Understanding Own-Self for Corporate Success
- Your Personal Goals – the Three P’s
- The SMART Way
Being Civil at the Workplace:
- Civility at the Workplace
- those Uncivil Workplace Behaviours
- Dealing With Difficult Personalities
- Benefits of a Healthy Balance
- Workplace Wellbeing
- Staying Fit – Work and Life
- Breaking Down the Barriers
- Conditioning Your Personal Approach
- Encouraging Workplace and Social Changes
Critical Success Factors:
- Business-Life Factors